AIPRM is a Chrome extension. These instructions are for Chrome, but work in compatible browsers like Microsoft Edge or Brave as well.
To remove a Chrome extension, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three dots icon located on the top right corner of your browser window.
- Select "More Tools" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Extensions."
- A new window will open showing all the installed extensions on your browser.
- Find the extension you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button next to it.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to remove the extension. Click "Remove" again to confirm the action.
- The extension will be removed from your browser.
Note: You can also disable an extension temporarily by unchecking the box next to "Enabled." If you want to re-enable the extension, simply check the box again.